Xin lives in SF and designs healthcare, games, ceramics, and tiny houses. She loves to obsessively research things and made this blog so her findings might be useful for someone else. Her name in Chinese translates to “Spicy Happy”, which she aims to live up to.
In her professional life, Xin leads design research at One Medical, where the team is transforming healthcare by building a world-class primary care system that's high quality and accessible. Prior to that, she worked at IDEO on experiences ranging from the future of voting to a clinic for high risk patients to a modern breast pump for moms.
Speaking + Writing
- 2018 "Navigating Design" Stanford Women in Design Conference Panelist
- 2018 "Inclusive By Design" One Medical Technology Blog
- 2018 "Inclusive By Design" Grace Hopper Celebration Talk
- 2018 "Inclusive Design Research" Invision Webinar
- 2018 "The Promises and Limits of Precision Health" Medium Blog
- 2018 "The Future of Healthcare is Human" One Medical Technology Blog
- 2017 "Storytelling For Healthcare" Medium Blog
- 2017 "Storytelling in Healthcare" Design for Healthcare SF Meetup